Professional Certificate programs are series of courses designed by industry leaders and top universities to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today's most in-demand fields. Find the program that meets your specific needs. Stand out and succeed at work.
There are three general types of certification. Listed in order of development level and portability, they are:
• Corporate (internal) - Corporate, or "internal" certifications, are made by a corporation or low-stakes organization for internal purposes. For example, a corporation might require a one-day training course for all sales personnel, after which they receive a certificate.
• Product-specific- are intended to be referenced to a specific product. This approach is very dominant in the information technology (IT) industry, where personnel are certified on a version of software or hardware. This type of certification is portable across locations (for example, different corporations that use that software), but not across other products. Another example could be the certifications issued for shipping personnel, which are under international standards even for the recognition of the certification body, under the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
• Professional- In order to apply professional standards, increase the level of practice, and protect the public, a professional organization might establish a certification. This is intended to be portable to all places a certified professional might work. E.g ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
• To enable individual find the right professional certification courses and schools, Study Local offers prospective students the opportunity to experience easy and simple services which include:
• Search School and Courses: Students have the opportunity to View courses in clear format to guide your decision
• Transcript delivery
• Seamless admission application etc.
• Drive your career forward with a professional certification by visiting www.studylocal.ng