Method of Application:
- Candidates should visit https:// http://iauoe.edu.ng and
access the postgraduate portal
- Candidates will be required to pay a stipulated fee online
or at the bank
- Candidates should fill the Application Form and make
available every necessary documents
should request their former Universities/Institutions to forward their academic
transcript(s) to the “Secretary, Postgraduate School”, within the application period. Applications of candidates whose
transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed. Transcripts
being sent to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education can be ordered from any school
in Nigeria via the Electronic Transcript Exchange of Nigeria (ETX-NG) - https://www.etx-ng.com/
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Postgraduate
School Entry Requirements
- First degree from any recognized University with a minimum pass of third class
Diploma in Education (PDDE)
- Doctorate Degree from any recognized University.
Master’s Degree (MA, MEd, MSc, MA Ed & MSc Ed)
- First degree (not lower than second class honours).
Doctorate Degree (PhD)
- Master’s degree (Minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 Scale) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0
on a 5.0 scale for MPhil/PhD Admission).